The most important thing about finding a long-term sugar daddy relationship is to find a compatible match. Here are some tips to help you narrow down your choices to find someone you are likely to have chemistry and genuine affection with.
1. Describe what sort of sugar daddy relationship you are looking for. For example, you can write like this in your bio: "I am looking for fun weekend excursions, date nights, fun texting during the day and travel." If you don't tell others what you want, how can you find it?
2. Describe what age range you are looking for. Younger sugar daddies are less likely to offer you higher allowances. If a sugar daddy makes less than $200k, how can he give you more than $3k a month? So know your ideal age range and desired level of support. Younger sugar daddies may be a good fit for a college girl who wants a more boyfriend feel to her sugar daddy relationship.
3. Chemistry. To be honest it's funny because girls know that we are the chemistry. It's possible to fake the funk.. but the best thing is when you don't have to. I have definitely enjoyed an sugar daddy relationship that was less about a huge monthly allowance and been someone I would have dated without an official sugar daddy relationship. I have found that trusting your instincts is best. If a guy is annoying you via text.. that is not likely to improve in person. Life is too short to waste on bad dates!! Money isn't everything!
4. Safety. There are risks when meeting a stranger offline. So, be cautious. Don't use your real name on looking for sugar daddy relationships. Don't give others your bank info and your phone number. You can use an app like Textfree or Google voice. I use a few apps including DateCheck and Mr Number to check any potential sugar daddy out. When you meet a sugar daddy in person, meet at a public place and tell a friend your location. Also, you can use FaceTime or Skype to get a more realistic idea of your potential sugar daddy before you meet in person.
May you find your fabulous sugar daddy soon!
1. Be upfront. After the initial greetings, quickly cut to the chase and discuss what you're looking for, and what you're willing to offer in return. Both parties deserve to know "what's in it for them" in order to continue spending valuable time interacting.
2. Arrange a quick video chat before meeting in person. -- A picture is said to be worth a 1000 words, but some of today's online pictures can be so deceiving that they leave you uttering only 4-letter words! Live streaming video, on the other hand, is much more likely to show what you'll both really be getting from an in-person meeting.
3. Discuss terms of your sugar daddy relationship before meeting in person. It is better to discuss terms via messaging or texting before the M&G and establish the deal entirely ahead of time by laying out the terms with the other party well in advance of the in-person meeting.
4. Go for a M&G. After you've already video chatted, this will feel like a 2nd date, further increasing comfort. If you weren't able to make the video chat happen, then this is where you both get to gauge chemistry & attraction, to help decide whether or not to take the relationship further.
5. Establish a long-term sugar daddy relationship. Once meeting of the minds is complete, you can finally proceed to the fun part: going on dates regularly with your sugar daddy or sugar baby.
When on a first date, be yourself and relax, however hard that may be, talk about yourself when the other person asks and open up with them however don't feel like you have to tell them everything on the first date, remember that this is an opportunity to meet this person and learn more about them. However, it doesn't mean that you need to discuss your previous relationships as such, but it's likely your date will want to know how many sugar daddies you have had and perhaps a brief reason as to why it didn't work out, but they don't need to know your dirty laundry until things become more serious, such as more dates or if you feel comfortable enough.
Try not to worry too much about what to wear or how to have your hair or make-up, try to dress and be your normal self but make some effort to impress your date, and be kind and confident when receiving a compliment, try to avoid the whole no I am not because that let's in insecurities, just simply respond with a thank you and give them one back.
If you find yourself feeling uncomfortable in a date, and by this I mean with communication or anything safe related, take some time to pop to the bathroom or get some air outside but don't make a huge fuss about it and if you feel comfortable enough, try talking to them about it and they might be feeling the same way.
As the sugar daddy is likely to have a lot of money, don't assume that they are going to pay for everything and don't treat them any different than you would if they had a normal amount of money.
Dating etiquette plays an important role when it comes to meeting people on looking for sugar daddy relationships. Every meet should be treated discreetly in that personal information about either the sugar daddy or baby should be kept between the two parties. As you are all aware most parties on looking for sugar daddy relationships have personal lives and work professional jobs. Certain information relating to this should be kept discrete and not published on other forums.
Always remember, enjoy what comes out of sugar daddy dating and most of all have fun.